Scroll To Top
- Via common carrier. Driver parks where driveway and street meet.
- Driver lowers freight via liftgate to ground level
- Homeowner responsibility to bring goods into home
- Driver does not assist
- The driver does not remove debris or packaging materials.
Front Door delivery
- Via home delivery specialty carrier.
- The driver pulls into the driveway as close to the front door as he can get to safely.
- Driver brings cartons* to the threshold of door closest to the delivery vehicle.
- Driver removes pallets and shrink wrap from site.
* driver does not handle vanities, pantries, butcher-block counters, bathtubs, or island panels. Those items must be removed from truck by homeowner.
Front Door Delivery costs extra
All web orders are direct ship to customers only