ORDER PROCESSING & PAYMENT:
- All orders from CabinetsASAP.com will be accepted Online and by Phone.
- Full Payment is required before an order will be processed.
- Payment can be made by Credit Card, Debit Card, Check or E-Check (ACH).
- Once the Online Order is in process; no changes can be made. Additional items can be processed online as a new order.
- Cancellations made prior to the order being picked will be subject to a 10% processing fee. Cancellations made after an order is picked are subject to a 15% restocking/processing fee.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY:
- All Flat Packed orders will be ready to ship within 3 business days.
- All freight orders are packaged in individual boxes, placed on a pallet and shrink wrapped.
- 2-4 day (2-5 day residential) standard transit time.
- Shipping charges must be paid for when your order is placed online.
- You will receive a tracking number by email the day after the order has shipped.
- All destinations must be tractor/ trailer accessible
- For Residential Deliveries – The freight company will contact you 24 hours in advance to schedule delivery, per request (usually a 3-4 hour window).
- Shipping charges cover one delivery attempt. The customer is responsible for any additional shipping and handling charges for delivery failure due to customer circumstances
- A lift gate is available by request for residential deliveries.
- The driver is only responsible for placing the pallet on the ground for residential deliveries with lift gate services.
- Address classifications are based on city zoning, so it is possible to have a commercial property in a residential area. In this case the delivery would be residential.
- A responsible party must be present to inspect, inventory, and sign off on delivery.
- If items are missing or visibly damaged, have the driver make a note on the bill of lading.
- Do not reject damaged items. SEE IMPORTANT NOTES ON MISSING AND DAMAGED ITEMS BELOW.
MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS: (INCLUDING CONCEALED DAMAGE)
- Freight claims for obvious damage or shortage can only be accepted when indicated on the bill of lading. No claims will be allowed without the proper paperwork.
- To file a claim for damage or shortage, please send an email to info@CabinetsASAP.com, within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Please include the following:
- Order number
- Buyer’s name
- Shipping address
- Brief description of damage or shortage including item numbers or parts
- PICTURES of the damage.
- Upon receipt of the damage claim, we will send a confirmation email and proceed with shipping replacements as soon as possible.
- Expedited shipping service is not available for replacements and/or parts.
CabinetsASAP.com cannot be held responsible for any labor costs accrued during the installation of any of its products sold via any of its channels of distribution. This includes, but is not limited to, items that may be flawed or have become damaged in transit.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS:
- Returns must be received by CabinetsASAP.com within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must be authorized by CabinetsASAP.com prior to return shipment.
- For authorization, please send an email request to info@CabinetsASAP.com.
- All items must be returned in original, unopened packaging, therefore NO RETURNS ON ASSEMBLED CABINETS.
- No returns on trims, moldings, fillers or panels.
- Qualifying returns will incur a 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
- The customer is responsible for setting up all return shipments.
- Any returned product DEEMED UNSELLABLE WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT.