Cabinets are offered in 2 forms: or ( ),
At we focus on premium quality, convenience, time and affordability for our contractor partners and end customers alike. For us fully assembled cabinets are a no-brainer for your projects, here we explain why.
Even though RTA Cabinets has some advantages like shorter shipping lead times since the cabinets are in stock and ready to be shipped and are less expensive than assembled cabinets because the labor of putting the pieces together has not been done, its disadvantages can outweight those advantages when you take into account the need to assemble them at the job site, creating extra work and more time and energy, also, it is more difficult to guarantee quality of the finished product since the cabinet is not being assembled by the manufacturer.
10 Reasons for choosing assembled cabinets over RTA
1.They are ready to install as soon as they arrive. No assembly required, saving a lot of time and effort.
2. As they are assembled at the manufacturer place by professionals with the right tools and machines.
3. Assembled don’t need to be fiddled with to make fit and there’s no wasted space.
4. You have more say and options on the final product design.
5. Allow for more internal cabinet accessories.
6.Cabinet boxes have all wood construction, consisting of top grade wood and premium plywood.
7. Assembled Cabinets from Cabinets ASAP are premium quality and KCMA certified.
8.Wall cabinets have full depth shelves and base cabinets have half depth shelves.
9.Come with six-way adjustable, soft close hinges
10. Being assembled by the manufacturer is a guarantee of durability over time.